Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another day at the fjord

A couple of weeks ago we went down to the fjord with Elisabeth and her girls. She was kind enough to pick Avery and I up. We had a great day looking at jelly fish and eating ice cream. The kids ran and played hide and seek while the Moms visited. It was a great day with wonderful company.Checking out the jelly fish. I think Agnes is poking one.
Jelly fish. Most of them are clear. Elisabeth told me that the clear ones are not dangerous but if you see an orange colored one do not touch it.
The beach. People were swimming although it was a little cold for me. There is a restaurant right there were we got ice cream for the girls.
A trail that goes around the fjord. We found raspberries that they kids enjoyed picking.
I thought this was pretty cute. Avery decided to hold Hanna's hand on the way back to the car.

No comments: