Friday, April 23, 2010

Valencia Here We Come

Hotel_Sorolla_Palace_03.jpg

So I just booked a hotel room here at the Sorollo Palace in Valencia for 7 nights in September. It's kind of on the outskirts of Valencia but it's close to Jeff's conference center and it has a shopping mall attached to it. So I figure that the days Jeff is "working" Ave and I will lounge around the pool, shop and eat. Not so bad. Then the days he has off we plan on going to the aquarium, it's the largest in Europe and the Zoo and hopefully the ocean! I'm super excited. It'll be nice to just get away. Jeff and I really haven't had a vacation in years so this will be a blast!! Once I'm back from my trip to the States it will be nice to have something to look forward to! Now I'm obsessing and spending too much time on the internet looking up Valencia. So I'm going to stop blogging about it now, make myself turn the computer off and go do something productive. Have a super weekend everyone.

1 comment:

woolarious said...

Sounds wonderful. Having something to look forward to always makes time fly fast. I hope you get to the ocean. How beautiful the Spanish coastline must be. I'll meet you guy's there...in my mind ha ha