Thursday, June 5, 2008

McD's and Avery

Avery finally learned how to drink out of a straw - yeah! She went to breakfast at McDonald's last weekend with my parents, who let me sleep in (thank you)! While she was there she figured it out. She also got to play in the kid's play area and I guess she thought that was pretty cool. Here are a couple of pics my Mom took on her phone. Jeff took my camera to Elko so I haven't been able to get pics lately. He's suppose to give me some of Elko to post but so far I haven't gotten any. Anyhow I didn't get any pictures of our day Sunday. We went to Missoula and saw Jill, Ken and the kids and then went to a baby shower for Robin. It was a great day and so nice to see all our Missoula friends. Wish I'd have had a camera - I might end up buying another one!


2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Look what a big girl! Too cute. Glad you had a nice time in Missoula. :) You'll have to fill me in on your visit with Jill and the boys! Sorry you don't have your camera....I know the feeling (even if I lost my camera for only 4 days)!

Kari said...

She was so fun at Macdonald's
Loved the juice box until she squeezed it and it squirted in her face.