Monday, June 23, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


It's Jeff and my seven year anniversary today. I still can't believe we've been married that long. He's still in Elko so we'll be celebrating this weekend when Avery and I go with my Mom and Aunt Lynn to see him. It's so crazy when I look back at all that's happened over the last seven years. It's been a ton of fun. Marrying Jeff was the best thing I've ever done and I appreciate every day that I get to spend with him. I can't wait until he's home in 17 days. Here's to seventy more years, I love you Jeffery!

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Happy Anniversary! Lance and I celebrate 6 years on Sunday! Where does the time go?! :) Here's to many more for the both of you! Glad you guys get to see him this weekend!

Kari said...

We will be celebrating 36 years in November.
They go by so fast.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Lacy... I love the Cindy C photos... been watching them around among all sorts of GF friends. They're a good combo of cool and funky ;)

And, everyone always looks very stylish in them.