Friday, March 14, 2008

My New Bling!

When we went back to Great Falls for Avery's birthday we ended up having to get to Great Falls early on Friday for an eye Dr. appointment for Jeff. When the eye appointment was over we cruised over to Yogo Sapphire Jewelry to have my wedding ring inspected and cleaned (that's where I bought it from). The owners also happen to be one of Jeff's good friend's parents. Whenever we go in that store I love to look around at the jewelry. They have fantastic yogo jewelry. For those of you who don't know I have two small yogos on my wedding band that accent the diamond. When we were looking, Jeff called me over to the earrings and asked me which ones I liked. Usually he'll ask and that's it but this day he was really really interested in which ones I liked "the best". I found this a little curios but I had a feeling he was just asking for future reference. When I pointed out my favorites I was shocked when he said, "we'll take them." Apparently he's been sneaking money out of the ATM the past couple of months without me noticing. So for Avery's one year birthday I got a present of my own to commemorate my first year as a Mother. How sweet is that. Jeff never fails to amaze me. He's not always the most romantic guy but every once in awhile he pulls something like this off and it just makes me love him even more. I'm such a lucky girl to have such a fantastic husband. After seven years of marriage I can honestly say that I love him more with every year that passes. I always hoped that I'd be married to my best friend and I can truly say that this is the case. So thank you Jeff for being so fantastic and keep the jewelry coming!!

PS - I'll try to get a picture of the earrings on here sometime soon.

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Can't wait to see the picture! How nice is that! I'm happy for you. Good job, Jeff. :) That's the way life should be.

Kari said...

Your earrings are beautiful.