Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Halloween Party

I realized how far behind I was in posting when I noticed I hadn't even put my Halloween Party pictures up yet. So I am playing catch up. We planned a Halloween party with Elisabeth's family that ended up getting postponed until after Thanksgiving due to sickness. When we finally had the party, however, it was a blast. The girls had never been to a true American Halloween party and I think they really enjoyed it. Elisabeth said she loved it and it made her more willing to embrace Halloween when she saw that it is not a holiday all about scaring people and getting candy. We decorated sugar cookies shaped like ghosts and bats and did a craft project. My Mom had gotten bags and filled them with stuff from the dollar store that she brought over with us, so each kid got a treat bag. The girls dressed up and played, it was great fun.


No comments: