Monday, September 28, 2009

The McGrath's Wedding

I'm still trying to figure out how to load pictures on blogger from my new camera. For some reason blogger hates my camera. So after many failed attempts to get these pics on here I resorted to re-saving all my pictures off of FB and then putting them on blogger. Don't ask me why but that works? So here are pictures of our dear friends Jeff and Teresa's big day. Jsut a little background. Jeff and Teresa have been together for something like five years. They have a four year old son, Lucas, who is such a cute and funny little kid. We've all been waiting for these guys to make it official but like everything life kept getting in the way. Yet they finally decided it was time and had a beautiful wedding in August. Jeff, Ave and I along with my parents attending and we had a great time. The bride was beautiful, the groom oh so handsome and Lucas was Wolverine or thought he was. He danced all night with crayons in between his fingers which we were told were his wolverine claws! Such a fun night and it was so great to share in the big day with our bestest Buttian friends! I even got to do a reading. Mostly I told Teresa I wanted to be a part of the ceremony and forced my way in ;) My parents took Ave home and put her to sleep while Jeff and I partied on. We even stayed the night at the Finland which was pretty sweet!


check out Wolverine in the back ground (brown shirted cute kid).







2 comments:

Kari said...

It was a nice wedding and a fun evening. I've never seen a kid dance like Avery does. She had a blast.

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

that is a pretty location.. and cake!