Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sweet Boots

These are my sweet new rain boots. They are two sizes two big but I loved them so much that my Mommy bought them for me anyways. They aren't very easy to walk in but I don't care. Touch the boots and I'll throw a little fit, it's better to just let me wear them. I think Mommy got smart to the fact that I want to wear my boots everywhere becuase suddenly I can't find them. My guess is she hid them in the closet for when they actually fit my feet. Luckily I have a short attention span and haven't asked where the boots are... .yet

4 comments:

Kari said...

That's really funny.

Anonymous said...

adorable! =)

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

Those are stinkin cute! I wouldn't let you take them off either.

The Lucero's said...

Sweet boots...tell Avery Jess said hi.