Monday, December 29, 2008

First Christmas post

The Klines headed back to Great Falls for Christmas and had a great time! We celebrated Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas Day with Jeff's Mom's family and the Friday after with his Dad's family. Avery was a trooper and had a blast opening presents and playing with all her toys. Unfortunately we forgot our laptops power chord in Great Falls so I don't have any pictures to post yet but hopefully we'll get the chord in the mail tomorrow and I can start posting. Luckily my dear friend Rosanne was nice enough to send me some of her pictures. On Friday morning me and three of my highschool friends met at Rosanne's house with all the kids to play and catch up. It was a blast and here are a few pictures from the day. Avery was a little clingy and winey and only warmed up towards the end so you won't see her far from me in most the pictures.


Heres the crew, Samantha, Rosanne, me Avery, Jill, Steph and Calen and Griffin are on the floor. Hayley didn't make it into this picture.

Here's one with all the kiddies. Samantha, Rosie, me, Avery, Hayley, Griffin, Jill and Calen.


We met at Rosanne's house and she has an awesome playroom and a lovely house. It's so funny how no matter how long it is between meetings, whenever I get together with the girls it's like I just talked to them yesterday. I'm so lucky to have them all in my life!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Such sweet words! Ditto! Loved having you all over!