Wednesday, October 31, 2007

1st Halloween!!

My little elephant! As you can probably tell I'm still getting used to the blog so you have to start at the bottom and work your way up to see the progression of the night. I hope everyone had a wonderful HALLOWEEN!!!


Time for bed!
The elephants cute butt!
Back at home and after a fresh diaper in a little bit of a better mood.
On our way to Cameron and Sara's house. (friends that live down the street) Note all the puffs, used in an attempt to keep the baby happy!

Still not super happy about being an elephant.
The beginning of the night. Avery's not too sure about the costume.

We decided to dress the little munchin up like an elephant. She wasn't too happy with the costume in general but we were able to get a couple of cute pictures.

2 comments:

J Bertoglio said...

WOW, what a doll! I love the elephant and I can't believe how big she is! Thanks for sharing this with me, I love it!

Shawna said...

Oh, she looks so cute! She is so adorable, I just want to scoop her up and hug her! It was great to see you guys last Saturday, I wish we would've had more time to visit but maybe we'll make it down your way for a day.