Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting bigger


The little marshmallow is learning new things every day. A week or so ago it was rolling from his back to his front, which is he doing all night long no matter how many times I roll him back over. The best thing about this is when he realizes he is on his tummy, he gets super pissed off and freaks until I roll him back onto his back. Anyhow the sitting. He can sit for short periods of time unaided. By short I mean after about 30 seconds to one minute he lurches backwards, falls forward or conks to the side, but it is still progress. I have a feeling another week or two he's going to be doing it with ease.
Toys in front of him help make sure he doesn't launch himself backwards.
Like this....

Mommy, what the heck are you doing to me!
Oooo toys.

No comments: