Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Visit to Great Falls

Jeff went on a float trip up the Missouri with his cousin Chris so Ave and I decided to drive back to Great Falls and spend the weekend with my family.  Mandy and Hadyn were still in town so I got to visit with them again.  Hadyn is the cutest little guy and it was so nice to get to see them before they headed back to California.  My Mom and I took Avery to Gibson Park since she's really into ducks these days.  




My parents had just returned from a trip to Disney World so we all got presents.  Brady and Kristy's dogs both got shirts labeled Thing 1 and Thing 2, the terrors from the Dr. Sues books.  This is all of us checking out the new shirts.  
Eating in Grandpa's sandals.  

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love the one of her in Ron's shoes. I wonder how she got up on the chair with those big sandals on.

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

How funny! nice pic of my butt!!
Now you guys should come camping this weekend at Willow creek with everyone.